Ryde Church

Ryde Church is from the 12th century and one of the oldest Romanesque village churches. The frescos are from about 1550. The fall of man in the nave, the Dooms day picture in the chancel. The pulpit is from 1682 presented by Frederik Sehested of Rydhave. The altarpiece, the biblical motives and the entrance is from the restoration 1759-60 carried out by Jens Sehested. The tower was restored the same year.